Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Week 6 - Recovery period over

Having issues with the camera so I didn't get a photo taken this week.

So it's been six weeks and my disability period is over. Back to work. So not looking forward to it. Had some mis-communication about when I am supposed to start. The paperwork releasing me had different dates each time.

So this week I started biting my lower lip every time I ate. It was so swollen that the biting was becoming more frequent. Put a large wad of wax on my bottom teeth to stick my lip out and away from my teeth. Worked pretty well.

Chin still pretty numb. Right side of both lips also numb but at least they are tingling. Have shooting pains in my chin as well as the phantom itching that doesn't go away no matter where I scratch.

So after six weeks I still can't eat normally. Can't open my mouth wide enough to insert anything. Teeth still pretty sore trying to chew with the front teeth. Looking forward to being able to feel my face again...

No comments: