Friday, May 23, 2008

Day 11- A day for rest

So I slept in until 11am today. Went to my chiro and did some laser therapy to help the inflammation in my jaw. When I got back I fell asleep for like 4 more hours. Apparently the 11 hours I got last night were not enough. Body is catching up for the limited sleep for the last 2 weeks. Was able to sleep flat on a normal pillow last night with no issues.

Today I am doing much better. Been doing my facial exercises often. Now I can touch my entire face. My cheeks are finally not so stiff and my chin has a small amount of sensation back. Still pretty numb feeling but at least I can feel the pressure now.

Rinsed out my mouth last night and this morning with some warm salt water. Seems to help toughen up the skin. Now I am able to survive without all the wax all over my mouth. The slurping is also much better.

Making progress!

No comments: