Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 7 - Into the outside world

Sleeping on the wedge is very hard. Kills my neck trying to support my head all night. Going to the chiropractor to get it fixed up. My dad has come out to take me on some errands. We spent some time at the chiropractor and she adjusted my shoulder to get rid of the knot. Also used some cold light laser therapy on my to stimulate the nerves in my jaw.

We went to Walgreens to pick up some liquid Tylenol and a heating pad. Also stopped by Kaiser to pick up my Codeine refill. Was hoping to go off the Codeine so I could drive myself around. Tried the liquid Tylenol but it is horrible. Takes 2 full table spoons and burns my mouth so much. Now I have just cut back the Codeine to 1 tsp every 6 hours.



All the getting out made the day go faster. Still only 600 calories today. 40 ounces of fluids. I took some dentist pliers and bent the surgical hooks down so they don't poke me anymore. Now I can take most of the wax off and keep everything clean. Only two dabs of wax where the wires are twisted now.

No comments: